Volunteers Needed!

We are hosting League Prelims this Thursday, April 30. This is going to be a huge event with over 500 athletes.

We are in desperate need of volunteers. Coach Gomez has asked for help starting @ 10 am. What can you do to help???

We have had less than 40 families that have helped with our meets this year. But we have over 200 athletes in the Track Program. Have you been able to help your athlete’s team this year? This is your chance to help.

We now will need 3 shifts to cover this event.
The 1st shift would be 10 am to 2 pm
The 2nd shift would be 2 pm to 6 pm
The 3rd shift would be 6pm until the end.

Please help the Track team by volunteering on Thursday, April 30. Email me or reply back to sign up.

Marie Serrao,
Chair Volunteers
serraoylhs@gmail.com

11 thoughts on “Volunteers Needed!

1. Hughes April 25, 2015 / 10:21 am

We are new to track and my son started late in the season. I can help on Thursday but only from 2-4. Let me know if that works Kim Hughes

Sent from my iPhone

• Cheryl Robertson April 27, 2015 / 10:36 am

Thank you for volunteering. Please check in at the tent at the finish line on the field. You will then be assigned a job. See you at 2 pm.

2. Lynette April 25, 2015 / 9:45 pm

Marie I can volunteer. What time do you need the most support? My preference is 2-6.

Sent from my iPad

3. jannacsr@aol.com April 26, 2015 / 10:09 am

Maria,

I’m sorry we haven’t been able to help at all with the meets. I hope nobody says anything negative to Joey about it. I’m very sick and have been dealing with trying to get well. I also need my family to take me to doctor’s appointments, etc., so the other parent isn’t able to volunteer right now either.

Janna Jovanelly

jannacsr@aol.com

4. Marquez, Claudia April 27, 2015 / 8:36 am

I will help the 1st shift.

Claudia Marquez | E-mail: cmarquez@majesticrealty.com |
    Direct: 562-654-2759 | Fax: 562-695-0441
    Majestic Management Co. 13191 Crossroads Pkwy N., Suite 125, City of Industry, CA 91746 | R.E. License 00255328 (CA)| http://www.majesticrealty.com

5. Stacey OBanion April 27, 2015 / 8:02 pm

I can help from 4 till the end. I just want to see my daughters events.Thank you,Stacey O’Banion

6. Kelle Mortensen April 28, 2015 / 9:00 am

Hi Maria,

I can help set up from 10am-2pm, I might be able to bring my college aged daughter as well, her name is Makenna Austin and I am Madison Burford’s mom. :)​

*Regards,*

*Kelle L. Mortensen, Broker*

*Mortensen Enterprises, Inc.*

*dba California Real Estate Lending*

*BRE #: 01507063*

*NMLS #: 252740*

*155 N. Riverview Drive Suite 220Anaheim Hills, CA 92808 *

*Office: 714-769-9036*

*Cell: 949-981-4442*

*Fax: 866-321-2188*

• MustangT&F April 28, 2015 / 10:22 pm

Thank you. One of the other schools has testing so the meet was moved to 2 pm. Set up is now at noon. Please check in at the timing tent for a field assignment.

7. bertadirks@sbcglobal.net April 28, 2015 / 8:07 pm

Is this going to work?

Sent from my iPhone

• MustangT&F April 28, 2015 / 10:23 pm

Yes. Can I help you?

• MustangT&F April 29, 2015 / 5:58 am

This is Cheryl. Can I help you?