Here’s how YOU can help your athlete and our Track and Field Booster Club make this a success:
Donate Silent Auction Items:
- Gift Certificates (salon, spa, retail shops, amusement park, restaurant, etc.)
- Services (lawn, babysitting, legal, financial, remodeling or construction, painting, etc.)
- Lessons (golf, piano, tennis, karate, pilates, etc.)
- Travel Opportunities (time share, local hotels, frequent flyer miles, vacation homes, etc.)
- Tickets (sporting, musical, etc.)
- Electronics, Sports Memorabilia, Jewelry, etc.
- Host a dinner/BBQ/wine tasting in your home
- $25.00 cash or more so we can shop for you
Purchase Casino Night Tickets: Each athlete is asked to sell a minimum of 2 tickets. Cost is $25.00 each. This includes taco dinner, $100.00 in “fun” money for the gaming tables, and raffle tickets.
Volunteer: We need your help on Casino Night in these areas: preparing for the event, set up, tear down, check in, bartending, etc. Please consider volunteering an hour or two of your time. Contact Marie Serrao at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may send your checks (made out to YLHS T&F BC) and auction items with your athlete to practice, see us at the Spirit Ware table at Thursday’s home meet against Valencia or call Trisha Mahony (714-797-8541) to arrange pick up.