Day planner for athletes and parents attending tomorrow’s Earl Engman Relays at El Modena High School (Fred Kelly Stadium)…
>> YLHS Mustang-only ORDER OF EVENTS – Please review <<
- Please refer to the Competition Schedule for event details.
- The meet begins promptly at 9:00am – Coaches have informed athletes when they need to arrive; however, in general athletes must show up at least one hour before their scheduled event. Please note the day’s schedule may vary. To avoid missing your event, it’s best to arrive early or at the beginning of the day.
- Running events are completed in succession and do not have individually scheduled start times other than the overall meet start time of 9:00am.
- YLHS athletes are competing in Division II (running events go in order of Division III – Division II – Division I; field event divisional order varies).
- A parking fee may be required (although no parking fee was posted on the event website).
- Parking lots may be full or near capacity at these meets. Consider dropping off your athletes at the entry gate before locating a parking spot.
- Gate/admission fees for spectators – $6 for adults, $4 for students with ID (ASB card), $2 for children under 12 years of age.
- Athletes should bring their own water and snacks (or money to purchase them while at the meet). Be smart about what you eat and drink!
- Track officials and event volunteers are there for a reason – please respect all stadium guidelines and event regulations.
- Unless otherwise specified, only athletes competing in (and preparing for) their events are allowed on the track/field at all times.
- Pay attention to stadium and bullhorn announcements regarding event staging and start times – events can run earlier or later than scheduled!
- Dress appropriately for the weather and bring plenty of sunscreen.
- Bring your cameras and take lots of photos! Volunteer photographers are welcome and encouraged to capture the action at all our meets.