Day planner for athletes, parents and support crew attending this Saturday’s CIF Southern Section Division 3 Prelims at Estancia High School…
- Please refer to the Competition Schedule for event details.
- For easy reference, here is the official schedule from CIF-SS D3 organizers. Please pay attention to specific event instructions as listed in the schedule.
- Field events begin promptly at 11:00am, Track events at 12:00pm – athletes should confirm with their coaches when to arrive for their scheduled event.
- The stadium will open one (1) hour prior to the first event for spectators and two (2) hours prior to the first event for participating athletes.
- There is a parking fee of $5.00. Estancia High School’s parking lot may be full or near capacity at this meet. Consider dropping off your athlete(s) before locating a parking spot.
- Gate/admission fees for spectators – General Admission: $7.00; high school students with ASB (ID) card and children 13 and under: $5.00.
- Athletes – remember to bring your own water and snacks (or money to purchase them while at the meet). Be smart about what you eat and drink!
- Track officials and event volunteers are there for a reason – please respect all stadium policies and event regulations.
- Unless otherwise specified, only athletes competing in their events are allowed on the track/field at all times.
- Pay attention to stadium and bullhorn announcements regarding check-in and start times – events can run earlier or later than scheduled!
- Dress appropriately for the weather and bring plenty of sunscreen.
- Volunteer photographers are welcome and encouraged to capture the action of our CIF-SS D3 Prelim athletes.